Fictional Interview with Lady Gaga - fictional interview with an artist who impacted the society

This interview is based on the song "Born This Way" (song that is written to criticize bullying"


lady gaga 리즈에 대한 이미지 검색결과

Why did you write this song?

I wanted to speak out to bullies who makes people feel like a loser no matter how many people is a fan of you, or how many number one hits you have!



Who was your worst bully at school?

There were a lot of bullies.you have to open the wound and pour salt and arsenic and poison in that wound and you must get out a needle and poke and prod then sew it back up again. And when I’m handed a beat that sounds amazing, that beat is the scissors, and then I cut the wound I’ve just sewn up, and I go back in. I go back in and I ask myself the same questions again and again and again: why am I here?
Because I MUST be here. Because I know it is my purpose to be an artist even thought I might be hurt inside.You can’t look me in the eye and tell me I’m one of them: I know I’m not. And I never will be.

What was the purpose of this song?

Those people who feel bullied or like nerds, I’m trying to make them feel like winners, but I’m not trying to make them hate all of the cool kids more. It’s all about closing the gap and bringing people closer together. And that’s what the pop end of my music is all about.

Is there other reasons for writing this song than bullying issues?

Yes I tried to answer the question of "Who are you" and "What about you" - as you may already know or not I am a person who lives in both fantasy and reality. I always had this question in my mind... Who am I? So in this record, I tried to answer that question as best as I can.

lady gaga being interviewed에 대한 이미지 검색결과



resources from Time Out interview with Lady Gaga and MTV news report

댓글

  1. Nice Blog post, I like the focused approach towards the purpose of the song and its target audience. The questions were very clear and information was displayed effectively. :)

    답글삭제
  2. I think you were really specific by choosing a particular song of the artist to convey what they were most passionate about and something as personal as this is fitting for a first person point of view.

    답글삭제
  3. I think you were really specific by choosing a particular song of the artist to convey what they were most passionate about and something as personal as this is fitting for a first person point of view.

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

What is the value of preserving indigenous language?

English Lang&Lit Sept1